Sunday, July 17, 2011

Severe weather coming here! Need advice!?

OK, well, Tonight, and tomorrow, and Wed, the Storms AND TORNADO WATCH, From Kansas, and Dallas is coming here, And I live in, Saint Paul, Minnesota, and I am TERRIFIED of Storms and Tornadoes, Really, I am, And I need advice, because I am scared of it coming, I'm scared of the Sirens, Green Skies, Tornadoes, Severe Storms, And my Mom works tomorrow, and I am 15, And I just got an Airsoft today, and I have things in my house, that I do not want wrecked if a tornado comes, Usually when it looks not good out, I get long jeans on (in case of debres flying and hitting me, a little protection), my cross necklace (i love god), my money (if I have any, in case I need to run, I have something for a phone call, or food), my keys (to get in the house), and my shoes on (so i wont stub my toes, or step on glass or anything) and this is just for IN CASE! I have never been in a Tornado, or do I want to, and it is Humid outside, (Tornado temperature) and on the TV there saying tonight and tom. Strong to Severe Storms likely and stuff, And I am scared, and tonight, I can't look outside for the skies, and I'm listening closley to the Sirens, I wanna get dressed up in case, but my mom doesn't seem like anythings really going to happen, I'm getting my information from, Channel 23, (weather station, on comcast), www.weather.com, AND www.fox9.com, and I live near Minneapolis, where that Tornado happened a few weeks back, meaning, one can happen HERE too! I'm scared, please give me advice. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment