Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Whats better (pantine) or (garnier)?

Ok so first off,my hair is brittle,dry,horable split ends,tremendious bleach dammage,and horable heat damage, i straighten my poofy frizzy crazy curls everyday and my hair has gotten to such a damage point tht its breaking off like crazy and my hair really doesnt grow back tht fast at all,i use heat protection but nothing is helpin,i here tht triple nutrice by garnier will do wonders and smells great too! but then again i here tht beautiful lengeths by pantine is just amazing and idk wich one is better,also i really want to get my hair relaxed how much damage is tht and is it really worth it? i just want straight hair!...with shine lots of shine! is there any thing for shine tht is really good, my hair is very thin! and its also is pretty dull so im willing to try about anything and i totaly understan tht its gunna take time but whatever the case, i need answers,:)Thx

No comments:

Post a Comment