Friday, July 22, 2011

Does it sound like I got scammed by this seller on Stub Hub?

Yesterday, I purchased two tickets to Taylor Swift in October. Some of the sellers had 17+ tickets to sell, when ticketmaster would only let you purchase 6. I was obviously charged an arm and a leg. The tickets aren't due to be here until the estimated arrival date of October 2nd, because the seller doesn't have the tickets yet. However, I already have tickets to the show and was just getting better seats, and my hard tickets arrived a month ago, so shouldn't they already have the tickets to send me ? I don't know if they're hard or printed, but what's the hold up? I'm just really nervous because I haven't purchased from Stub Hub, and don't want to be turned away at the door due to copied tickets that were printed out, or no tickets at all, because we're going to sell the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment