Friday, July 22, 2011

Can I get this apartment without a co-signer?

I am trying to rent an apartment and the income requirement is $1000.00 per month. Currently I only make around $700 but starting June 20th I will be working a good 37-39 hours per week (which will DEFINITELY meet the income requirements.) I don't want to wait to rent the apartment because its only a few rooms left...The landlord has to do my background check, proof of employment, credit check, rental history, etc...and to move in he wants 2 pay stubs. If I were to give him my LAST two pay stubs, it wouldn't meet the requirements....Is there a way I can have my bos type up a letter or something stating that I will be earning more money in a few days? Do landlords accept that? Or will I have to get a co-signer... Oh and I also have money coming in from financial aid refunds this semester...how do I document that on the application also? I'd REALLY like to get the apartment myself without a co-signer...

No comments:

Post a Comment