Friday, July 22, 2011

Guitar hero help please??

So my brother has a ps3 guitar hero guitar (I think because the sony symbol is on it) and he uses it on his pc to play guitar hero world tour using a adapter (it has guitar hero written on it and a red light goes on if you plug it in a usb port also has two usb ports on its front) so I leant guitar hero world tour from a friend thinking I could use it on my xbox 360 elite with my brothers guitar and well I plug it in the front of the xbox usb port and the light shines on the adapter and it connects to the guitar and the guitar shows one red light but my xbox doesn't sense the guitar nor show its even plugged in is there a way for me to use the guitar on the xbox???so has two usb ports on its front) so I leant guitar hero world tour from a friend thinking I could use it on my xbox 360 elite with my brothers guitar and well I plug it in the front of the xbox usb port and the light shines on the adapter and it connects to the guitar and the guitar shows one red light but my xbox doesn't sense the guitar nor show its even plugged in is there a way for me to use the guitar on the xbox???

No comments:

Post a Comment