Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Do you find it weird or strange that im not attracted to Asian girls?

well me too i'm not attracted to asian girls that's why i'm single since birth cause i'm filipino and i'm in the philippines i don't like their looks it's kinda i don't know damn ! i don't know how to explain they're trying to look caucasian or hispanic my grandma is a Catalan(spanish from barcelona spain) using tons of beauty products but when they give birth to a child the child is so dark i admit that i'm racist and i can't accept that i need to go to rehab at this early age of 15 and i don't know why i'm like this my half nephew's from my mother sides are all indio cause my spanish blood comes from my father side and i don't like that they're treating me kinda joking with me damn i don't know i wish i could over come this but i'm not attracted to asian girls! that's all you're not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment