Monday, July 18, 2011

Questions about diamond ring..?

My fiancee got me an engagement ring.. this one to be exact, http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/10k-Gold-1ct-TDW-Black-and-White-Diamond-Ring-G-H-I-I2-I3/4187731/product.html?rcmndsrc=2 notice in the second picture there are no "breathing holes" for the small white diamonds? I know a diamond does not need to breathe.. it's actually for light for a better shine and to see where the setting is.. anyways. Some people say if there is no breathing hole underneath then the diamonds are fake.. i was wondering if this is true? The black diamonds do have breathing holes underneath and on the sides.. the white diamonds only have holes where the prong setting is. I don't know much about diamonds.. just that to me this ring was very expensive. I'm a simple girl.. just don't want my hubby to be to pay for something.. hmm how to put this, not worth it? I am absolutely in love with my ring, just hoping someone can answer my question. Thank you in advance. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment