Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Any universities in Texas (besides Texas Tech) that require on-campus living?

I'm actually looking for one, I'm from Houston. I don't really care how many years it requires you to live on campus, as long as it requires freshman year. Rice and UH are good, but don't require you to live on campus at all. Don't worry, this definitely isn't my deciding factor, so please don't answer commenting on how I should value my parents' happy insistence that I stay under their roof till I'm 30 and married. You don't know my mom, who seriously belongs on an episode of Discovery Health's "Hoarding: Buried Alive", and I'm not kidding. Anyway, thanks in advance to the lifesaver who gives me some good ideas, my stubbed toes and dying sanity thank you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment