Friday, July 15, 2011

Hey ladies! I need your help. Should i send the girl of my dreams this message or is it too inaproriate?

I really want to tell this girl how beautiful she is to me, but i don't know how to put it. I need to know if it's ok to send this to this girl i like that i've been texting recently or ways to shorten it. If you recieved this messege would you be creeped out or really enjoy being called beautiful. Is it to inaproriate since we kinda just met like a month or two ago?.- “Hey blablabla. I know that I don’t really know you that well, but I just wanted to let you know that I think you’re amazing! I know you probably hear this 1000 times a day, but you REALLY are beautiful, both inside and out. It’s almost like the sun shines out of your *** somehow haha. I would just like you to know that I think you’re smart, nice, insightful, and drop dead gorgeous! I really hope that we can get to know each other more and at least be better friends, even though we seem never to have time to chill, because there is just something about you that drives me crazy. I hope to see you during college sometime even though we are going to different schools, and I sincerely look forward to owning you in football next year! I don't know if you feel the same about me, but I just wanted to try and put a smile on your face and to let you know that you really are beautiful!”

No comments:

Post a Comment