Saturday, July 16, 2011

How can my skin be so itchy when it's not even dry?

So i took a warm shower yesterday night, the usual temperature, and the next night my skin is itching really bad, and I was nauseous earlier but that's gone away now im just really itchy everywhere, and I've put lotion on to try and help, it was even that gold bond itch relief lotion, and it didn't help at all. Is there any explanation and anyway I could make this itching stop? Could it be from medication because I have been on birth control for more than a year, I am not sexually active it's to help control my p.m.s, but earlier today I took two ibuprofen, that didn't make me nauseous 'cause I took it with food and milk, but I took it because I had stubbed my toe really bad so could ibuprofen effect anything? Or I don't know:(

No comments:

Post a Comment