Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Legitimate flash bridle with widened noseband in the front?!?

I went to spruce meadows the other day. And I've seen pretty much ANY bridle for jumper horses but this one was so weird an I have no idea what it's called but I'm trying to look for it! It's not a figure 8 or a flash attachment but it's a real flash and the flash cannot come out unless you take the long piece out then there's an ugly stub lol. But it was normal in width and then right around where the flash was or a wider area it was wider than the normal snaffle bridle or flash bridle noseband. I've been riding for like ever I'm just curious what this bridle does? It's so weird!! I have a flash on my horse now and I think I want to switch to that bridle I just can't find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment