Saturday, July 16, 2011

Could anybody tell me ways to get shiny pokemon?

I have been searching for ways to get shiny pokemon,but I do not know how.I know you could soft reset and and breed,but I do not not know if there are other ways to get shining pokemon.I tried soft reseting and it worked,but for the breeding,not so much.I also heard that if you breed a pokemon good enough, the chances of getting a shiny can drop down to 1 out of 64.But I am confused beacause it says "good enough",so I was guessing it meant that there are special way to breed them but I do not know how to do it!Also,if anybody knows any other way to get a shiny please tell me!And also one more thing,whoever does NOT like Justin Bieber put "me" at the end of thier answers.If you want to of course,I just want to see how many Justin Bieber haters there are out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment